Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Mission Statement?

Hi,
I am starting this blog for one reason. That reason is that the Insurance Industry in Canada is completely, without a doubt, unfair.

Throughout the life of this blog I will be showing examples, answering questions, and talking about little known facts in the Insurance Industry that make life difficult for many people in Canada.

I will be focusing primarily on the Car Insurance Industry and the way the system that was created in order to protect drivers is in reality the major factor in applying day to day stress and losses to them.

I will be reviewing different Insurance Companies and ranking them. Giving tips on who to trust, or how to go about doing your own legal research so that you are protected from the different lies and misconceptions brought forth by your "concerned" Insurance adjusters and brokers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I know nothing about the Car Insurance Industry in Canada. I'm sure this site will be illuminating in that regard.

    ReplyDelete