Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

Progress!

Yesterday two articles appeared in the Toronto Star that really made my day.

http://www.moneyville.ca/article/1072191--devastating-accident-leaves-cyclist-struggling-with-insurance-payout

http://www.moneyville.ca/article/1072107--roseman-why-our-accident-benefits-system-may-be-the-worst?bn=1

These articles outline at least some of the concerns that we have with the system.
I hope that more will follow. However I am very happy to say that the second article by Ellen Roseman actually spoke of Mr. Dalton McGuinty.

This is the first time that anything on this topic was written that shows the struggle that people go through with regards to the horrid system that we live in.

If one was to read the article they would get a better understanding of exactly what is going on, what the benefits really look like and what "full coverage" really means.

I would like to see someone asking questions. If any of you that read my blog have questions regarding your own experience with Insurance or have been in an accident and need some advice, don't hesistate to comment on the articles or E-mail me. I am always happy and willing to respond to anyone's query.




In my next article I will be outlining the pros and cons of the different Insurance Companies out there. Both in the USA and Canada.


But for now. I am happy. I am happy that these articles were posted, and I am happy that maybe, sometime in the future, something will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment